What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Which one? Can you ask the kid what swing app hes using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The toe and heel drill. I'm familiar with the drive the spike. And yeah, I'll see what app he is using.

EDIT: He said he is using Pro V Launch. Couldn't find it in the android app store though. He is an apple guy

Last edited:

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The toe and heel drill. I'm familiar with the drive the spike. And yeah, I'll see what app he is using.

EDIT: He said he is using Pro V Launch. Couldn't find it in the android app store though. He is an apple guy

I couldnt find it on my adult phone, so Apple store doesnt have it that i found either.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Went and played 9 after work since the wife is in Lubbock visiting my daughter. Really sticking to this new swing, trying to groove it. Seems like weight shift has improved some. Driver was anywhere from 189 ( skyped the shit out of that one on 8) to 274 #3 par 5. Decent round. Swing plane needs to be more reliable though. Noticed a few greens are off from the app. Like chipping when the watch brings up a putt, and vice versa.
Screenshot_20201017-195948_Brave.jpg

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice round @Redneck_toy - no double bogeys, love it !

We got out at noon. 27 this morning at normal tee time and got up to 50 at noon but very windy so it felt colder. Was cruising along in good shape until rocketing one OB on both 8 and 9 and 40 became 45 with 2 swings..... managed that 40 on the back for an 85 but should have been a better score. Happy to get one more round in, still hope for next weekend.
Got word our course picked up a TruGolf Simulator so maybe we can keep the swing in shape over the winter now

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
had the opportunity to play yesterday but didn't know it (saw the message 30 minutes prior to the tee time and I had my kid so no chance to find a babysitter in time). haven't played in about two weeks now. hoping I get out at least once or twice more before the snow flies!

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
had the opportunity to play yesterday but didn't know it (saw the message 30 minutes prior to the tee time and I had my kid so no chance to find a babysitter in time). haven't played in about two weeks now. hoping I get out at least once or twice more before the snow flies!

Freeze check for me Sun. Snow all day today and highs of 30s next 10 days with snow off and on. May be done here for the year

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Sad to hear @Tyler86 Supposed to get up into the 60's and maybe hit 70 on Thurs and Fri so we might get in another round here.

Lucky

My 10 day....
afb78650b7919d6a4bd554121166f448.png

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wow, that sucks, Tyler. Weather here is awesome, although I cant enjoy it out on the course due to the fact that I started feeling a tad achy saturday afternoon at work, along with a shit ton of drainage down my throat, and a feeling of buildup in my lungs. No fever. Went to work sunday morning, and after discussing it with my supervisor, he sent me home. Pretty sure it's an upper respiratory infection like I get every year this time around harvest. Seems dust is the primary enemy of my respiratory health. Went to a "fast clinic" yesterday. It's a sit in your car and call kinda deal since the Rona.
Three hours in the car, an hour in the room, only to tell me that she, in fact, thinks it's a "seasonal allergy" event. Anyway, quarantined until the Rona test results come back Wednesday.
Even got a call from my HR dept. over this.
Anyway, I digress..
Such a waste of good weather

Screenshot_20201020-100217_Weather.jpg

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
A buddy sends me all sorts of this crap from Instagram. (Epsecially memes of iron covers)
Pretty much sums up my game, though

Example:
View attachment 13098

EDIT: And for the record, I kicked that habit back in the spring this year! ( iron covers) LMAO
I'll believe it when I meet you in person and they dont exist OR you and Tony meet up and he can vouch. until then I won't believe it.