What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

New profile posts

Reminder, to access the marketplace, you must request permissions. Simply DM me once you've posted your welcome/intro post. If you have a sponsor that will help expedite the process :)
Trying to clear some stuff out of the tuppers. Got a new guy at work I'm training, he smokes. Navy guy. I've been taking a couple to work on Fridays, drink a beer and chill when the day is done. Good dude. I've been smoking on the pipes more than anything lately which reminds me I'm almost out of Trout Stream @Bostoneo
Bostoneo
Bostoneo
ruh ro, idk if i have any left :p its probably in the hoard of opened stuff i have hehe
Reactions: Gary
Anybody else get the turkey shits this year? Any sort of incline is a no go. Warning, you will be exremely gassy, but bad judgment will make it extremely moist. Use caution.
Gary
Gary
had the farts. all good. i didnt blow out lol
Gary
Gary
but, now im suppose to cook prime rib for christmas. anybody have any pointers? ive never done it they are asking to much from me
Bostoneo
Bostoneo
I like to do rib roast on grill, low n slow within 110 degrees and then start searing it to get that wonderful flavor. If too cold, theres a method where ya get your oven ripping hot and then turn it off with the roast inside (DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR).
Happy Thanksgiving all! Lets take this time to remember that we all should be grateful for what we have, even in this crazy world now.

Peace and love!
New family. His name is Hawk. He is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever.20210918_153218.jpg
Gary
Gary
Any hunters at all?
Redneck_toy
Redneck_toy
He's a handsome boy!
Gary
Gary
Sup. All is well. been really busy here lately. Smoked my last Nick & Jim P.B.E. the other day, kinda feel bad about it although it was kick ass. Going back to work tomorrow, been on vaca for a week, see yall later. Hope everybody had some sweet Holiday stuff going on. Bought a bad ass American made flag pole for the 4th instead of trash. Not doing china made bullshit fire works this year, they can suck all two inches. see you guys later.
I just stumbled across this site, it looks like a great site. Glad to be here. I am currently listening to a audiobook version of LOTR and smoking a Person 20th CT.