What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What shows are you currently binging or have just finished?

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Started watching Sneaky Pete, bad mistake, can't stop now. Very interesting show.
I’ve enjoyed that actor since he was in Saving Private Ryan and his short guest starring role in My Name is Earl.

Started watching Good Omens on amazon prime, great book and a fantastic rendition done by Amazon.

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just watched the first episode of Titans (DC) - pretty interesting so far. I like that they went dark with it, not like the other DC shows on CW.

TexaSmoke

Corona
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just finished Mindhunter season 2. Seriously one of the best things I've watch in a long time. Even better than season 1 which is saying a lot because season 1 was incredible.

So glad you put this up. I loved season one and I always cringe when starting a second season because so many shows hit a hard sophomore slump.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Unpossible_1

Creepy CIA Op
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Let's see here....
The Boys - Great spin on the superhero genre
The Tick - total 180 from The Boys but quite fun to watch
Wu Assassin - Great premise, mediocre execution
Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Gauntlet - Loved the original, new one has a similar feeling which is nice
Hard Knocks - Gruden knows how to make for entertainment

Started Knightfall on Netflix, but wasn't overly impressed with the first episode. Probably watch something else tonight.

Cigary

Director of Cynicism Sarcasm and Sardonic response
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Season 7 starts mid Sept....without the character ( Rooster ) it's not as good as it was but....still good enough to follow. There is gossip that they may bring him back for the final season ( 8 ) which would be great. I always liked Sam Elliot but had no idea how funny he was....just a funny cast of which a lot of celebs from That 70's Show was part of and a great binge show for sure.

Last edited:

el_mustango

Corona
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just started rewatching True Detective season 1. I will move onto season 2 (which I haven't seen yet) and then season 3 (which I'm really excited about). Season 1, tho - so freaking good!

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just finished watching The Spy on Netflix. True Story of Eli Cohen, who spied on the Syian government for Israel from '61-65, when he has caught. Good show. Sacha Baron Cohen plays Eli.

Sine-Qua-Non

Lonsdale
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just finished watching the first season of Carnival Row on Amazon Prime. Most fantasy films/shows tend to annoy me, but this one did it well without going too over the top. A decent amount of allegory, but without shoving it down your throat. Good acting from Orlando Bloom and others, and a good SFX budget, apparently. Worth a watch.