What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What shows are you currently binging or have just finished?

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The controversy was more over the movie that was expected to win, Roma. It was in the theaters for just one week, so it qualified for the Oscars, and then moved to Netflix...supposedly to save money. The Academy snubbed it to prove a point...again, supposedly.
Interesting. Its about time Netflix started to shake things up. The film industry is changing, hopefully in years to come they wont hold it against their 'original' films just because theyre from a streaming service.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I've been binging on Damnation, the Punisher, and just found Justified last night on Amazon Prime.
All decent shows. Justified has piqued my interest in Elmore Leonard. Might pick up Fire in the Hole pretty soon. @irratebass , I know your a fan of Leonard, would this be a good start to his work?

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I've been binging on Damnation, the Punisher, and just found Justified last night on Amazon Prime.
All decent shows. Justified has piqued my interest in Elmore Leonard. Might pick up Fire in the Hole pretty soon. @irratebass , I know your a fan of Leonard, would this be a good start to his work?

Actually you should start at the beginning with Pronto Pronto (Raylan Givens, #1) by Elmore Leonard Fire In The Hole is actually the 3rd book, now Justified starts AFTER Fire In The Hole, so it won't ruin anything buy reading the books.

If you want, I have all 3 books and can send them to you.....just say the word.

BTW I'm 245 pgs in on the Zepplelin book you sent me....good stuff.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Actually you should start at the beginning with Pronto Pronto (Raylan Givens, #1) by Elmore Leonard Fire In The Hole is actually the 3rd book, now Justified starts AFTER Fire In The Hole, so it won't ruin anything buy reading the books.

If you want, I have all 3 books and can send them to you.....just say the word.

BTW I'm 245 pgs in on the Zepplelin book you sent me....good stuff.
I appreciate the offer, but I learned the hard way books arent cheap to ship. Nook has all three for $26. Cheap enough.
Glad you like the Zeppelin book. I've read it at least 6 times since my teens. That was the third copy I've owned that I sent you. Lol

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I appreciate the offer, but I learned the hard way books arent cheap to ship. Nook has all three for $26. Cheap enough.
Glad you like the Zeppelin book. I've read it at least 6 times since my teens. That was the third copy I've owned that I sent you. Lol

Wow 3rd book! Yeah it's entertaining as shit.

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
any of you with Hulu - Start watching Letterkenney stat
The best show ive seen in a long time

Never heard of it Dan.

I just finished You're The Worst, sorry to see it go :cry: Such good writing.
Just finished True Detective Season 3......I liked it.
Just started Season 2 of Barry....off to a good start
Just started Season 3 of Brockmire.......love Brockmire!
Just started What We Do In The Shadows........very funny

Hey all you HULU subscribers, how long does it take for a show to come there? For example Brockmire just started Season 3, and only season 2 is currently available, I have to watch it via the firestick (which wouldn't load last night.....sigh :mad:)

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I love Barry, episode one of season 2 was pretty good. What We Do In The Shadows looks hilarious, I'm looking forward to seeing that.

I have no idea what kind of time frame unfortunately.