What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Today's Cheese

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Just devoured an 8oz block of Four Fat Foul's St. Stephen, a delicious buttery triple cream :D

2473d7711357452cf2ef103517eafa3f.plist

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Fell in love with Gorgonzola since i eat blue cheese on absolutely any and everything, its a little milder and creamier. Id like to get hold of some limburger to try but i cant find it anywhere. I like to try different cheeses from around the world, i think ive tried everything availabe locally.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Fell in love with Gorgonzola since i eat blue cheese on absolutely any and everything, its a little milder and creamier. Id like to get hold of some limburger to try but i cant find it anywhere. I like to try different cheeses from around the world, i think ive tried everything availabe locally.
I'm much the same way. Love cheese. Havent been able to locate limburger either. Only cheese ive tried that is meh is mozzarella (by itself).
Need to locate some gorgonzola. Thanks for the tip!

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
noted, it is colder now :p

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
This one was a bit way too pungunt for me! With the rind on it, it tasted like grandpa's aftershave and a musty basement, barf

took the rind off (half the cheese), and its much more tolerable.

7ad88995c3f3b5b0a8e4c63af52d8a32.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I got some Bierkaese aka beer cheese fyi not made with beer. I also got a block of limburger which i tried first. Holy fuck it smells like ass. It makes limburger smell like mozzarella. Its a pungent flavor, blue cheese ammonia becoming creamy nutty and salty with a rotten asshole after taste. I dont know about this one.... ill try it again but ill probobly end yp giving it to my Danish stepdad, he likes rotting shit and headcheese stuff like it.15732639309383185503886784072169.jpg

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
I got some Bierkaese aka beer cheese fyi not made with beer. I also got a block of limburger which i tried first. Holy fuck it smells like ass. It makes limburger smell like mozzarella. Its a pungent flavor, blue cheese ammonia becoming creamy nutty and salty with a rotten asshole after taste. I dont know about this one.... ill try it again but ill probobly end yp giving it to my Danish stepdad, he likes rotting shit and headcheese stuff like it.View attachment 7275
Limburger cheese is horrible!! I thoguht the same thing.... smells like ass 🤢 i almost threw up when i tasted it. I ended up giving it to the dogs as treats. They like licking their butts anyhow.