What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Today's Cheese

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Last night had some red witch, momte enebro, Ibores and some basic munster
3fe08bff9c52cd692edf7e823d72ef0f.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Extra TRIPLE Aged Gouda - Aged 5 Years
Finally, after scouring the Netherlands for a premium producer with the foresight to seriously age his gouda, we have found our man. Though our other two aged goudas are incredible products, this one simply has to be tasted to be believed. Aged for a full five years, this gouda (called Pittig in Holland) is both intense and complex. Like a fine wine, maturity has been generous to this gouda, lending it nuances other cheeses only dream of. A beguiling array of flavors tease the taste buds and leave you wanting more of this very special item.

Sheep are very important to Sardinia, the island north of Sicily off the Italian coast. The landscape there is dotted with sheep everywhere you look. In fact, Sardinians have been tending sheep since the beginning of recorded history (about 1000 BC). The sheep found on Sardinia are from ancient stock and live in the wild. It is these wild sheep that produce the milk for Fiore Sardo. The result of a laborious, complex cheesemaking process, Fiore Sardo is a straw-colored cheese with a brown rind. The Italian word fiore means flower. Thus this cheese is named the "Flower of Sardinia." A bit more forceful than Pecorino Toscano, a famous sheep's milk cheese from Tuscany, this Sardinian pecorino has a slightly salty flavor and a long finish. Ours is aged for three months and is perfect served as a table cheese. This is a protected DOP cheese.

Molinari Pepperoni
P.G. Molinari is a name that has meant excellence in Italian salame and sausage for over 100 years. Their pepperoni is made from coarse chopped pork and beef to create a lean combination. Not overly spicy with a hint of smokiness, it is great as a pizza topping and in sandwiches. We also love it chunked or sliced as a snack.

a31598c6605f0f25d87969bdef0df90f.plist

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Hushallsost (Swedish Farmer's Cheese)
Hushållsost, a top-selling cheese made by Scandic of Sweden, is a staple on the Swedish farmer's breakfast table. The name of this semi-soft, mild cheese means "household cheese" in Swedish. It slices and melts well, making it a perfect candidate for sandwiches, gourmet pizzas, and casseroles. A nice all-occasion cheese, it is enjoyed by kids and adults alike.

English Cheddar with Caramelized Onions
From the historic Wensleydale Creamery in England, this latest creation quickly made waves at the New York Fancy Food Show last summer. Creamy, buttery cheddar is perfectly blended with tangy, caramelized onions to produce a new English favorite. As versatile as it is addictive, this new cheddar, also known as Abbot's Gold, has livened up everything from simple sandwiches to hot dogs and grilled portabellas in the igourmet kitchen. A must try for fans of Cotswold, Harlech and Tintern.
88b764d306ccd298c2a7d1a3e9f64e24.plist

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ex lax much? The Gouda sounds really good but i dont like foreign shit like onions and barries and crap in the cheese it just fucks it up imho. On the other hand i do like honey infused goat cheese fukken delish on everything.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Ex lax much? The Gouda sounds really good but i dont like foreign shit like onions and barries and crap in the cheese it just fucks it up imho. On the other hand i do like honey infused goat cheese fukken delish on everything.
The onion cheese tasted like gravyyyyyy baby so damn good

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Yummmmm

Champignon of Germany is proud to bring you their new masterpiece - Cambozola Black Label. Their dedicated cheese masters skillfully refine this cheese constantly during the ripening process. Through a longer ripening time in special cold cellars (cold-ripend), the cheese becomes a premium triple-cream, soft ripened blue masterpiece. Cambozola Black Label has wonderful visual characteristics - exquisite blue veining occurring on the inside and a unique natural gray mold on the outside. Cheese lovers will appreciate the savory, nutty flavor with a sweet note.
Enjoy it with honeydew or dried cranberries. Or try serving it with warm truffle honey or balsamic reduction. A must try for fans of the original Cambozola, Black Castello, or Regina Blu.

264e62b23a3ef6def3138e482662393d.plist