What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
On a side note, using the Golfpad app with my Apple Watch is a great experience. Premium membership is like $25 per year and is actually easy to use. Wasn’t a fan of it for the Samsung watch.
It even tracks club distance, provided you punch in the club before the shot. I forget a lot and add it after the shot, which skews the distance. Either way, I give it 4 out of 5 stars for Apple users

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
On a side note, using the Golfpad app with my Apple Watch is a great experience. Premium membership is like $25 per year and is actually easy to use. Wasn’t a fan of it for the Samsung watch.
It even tracks club distance, provided you punch in the club before the shot. I forget a lot and add it after the shot, which skews the distance. Either way, I give it 4 out of 5 stars for Apple users

thats awesome - 18birdies is my favorite app and they've just recently released a useable app for current samsung galaxy watches I dont have enough time to have an opinion yet though

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
89 on Saturday that should've been better. Drove the 15th green (for the second weekend in a row) - still only par'd it.

Still waiting on the new sticks to show up (THANKS FEDEX)

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Played 27 today. The first 18 went real well, the last 9, not so much. I was tired, and it was 95* when I started at 11am. 103* when I was done. So goes golf in Texas. Not sure what was going on, but hit the ball really well.
1FEACEC8-05B6-44AC-98B7-675682125C96.pngFE238CE1-77DC-471C-9CF3-32C2539CAC26.png

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Big baller Tim!!! Damn son, what’s those set you back, if you don’t mind me asking?

All of that (the hybrid down through) was about 2 grand. They missed the GW so im short a club.

I got fit for these at club champion (there's a post back end of may / early june detailing it) and they quoted me about 4k.

there's a guy online who does great work - he charges more reasonable prices.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
All of that (the hybrid down through) was about 2 grand. They missed the GW so im short a club.

I got fit for these at club champion (there's a post back end of may / early june detailing it) and they quoted me about 4k.

there's a guy online who does great work - he charges more reasonable prices.
I’m sure they’re a joy to hit. With new Pings being 12-1400 now, that’s a great price.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’m sure they’re a joy to hit. With new Pings being 12-1400 now, that’s a great price.

My titleist AP2s currently would be about 1400 stock off the shelf. I look at as this is a set of stock irons + graphite shaft upcharge and a hyrbid added for 2k. the cost wasn't out of line IMO. Had I bought them from CC - that's a different story :)