What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

WNYTony

Churchill
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
What a stupid game we play !!! Got out on Thurs afternoon for my second round of the year and was trying some new things with the swing and hit the ball like crap - mid 90's. Today I figure I'm just going to relax and not worry about the swing and I hit the ball great and 3-putt #18 for an 80.......

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
What a stupid game we play !!! Got out on Thurs afternoon for my second round of the year and was trying some new things with the swing and hit the ball like crap - mid 90's. Today I figure I'm just going to relax and not worry about the swing and I hit the ball great and 3-putt #18 for an 80.......
It is a stupid game! I love sucking at golf!

Redneck_toy

Churchill
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So Taylormade had a demo day last Sunday at my home course. I really need to stay home on those days, because once again, that shit cost my another $300. Bought a new Sim 2 3wood. Should be here in a week or so.
They were were last fall and that cost me $299 for a Sim 3hybrid.
Still struggling with the swing this year....