What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Speaking of points to ponder, a question:

would you rather A:
Be able to play scratch golf the rest of your life, but only at your home course?
B:
Play to a 10 handicap on any course in the world?
C:
Play to a 15 handicap, but play free at any course in the world?

II'dprobably go with c, since my handicap is higher than 15 now, and I play a metric fuckload of golf. If it were free, I could probably retire a few years early....
Probably B because playing that bad just gets me angry

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
85 today. The good kind where it snuck up on me. Didn't play great but was solid throughout

Very nice Tim. 85 and "didn't play great" - this from the guy who said "if you consider 87 pretty bad we need to have a conversation" LOL

Well I played downright shitty today. 89 and seemed half a click off all day. Cigars and tournament was good but neither my guest or I could do much of anything. Oh well, tomorrow's another day, right ?

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Very nice Tim. 85 and "didn't play great" - this from the guy who said "if you consider 87 pretty bad we need to have a conversation" LOL

Well I played downright shitty today. 89 and seemed half a click off all day. Cigars and tournament was good but neither my guest or I could do much of anything. Oh well, tomorrow's another day, right ?
Super slow day. Made it through four cigars on the course

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Not sure of the question. The blue line up top is distances from the tips I've been playing the Whites lately.
If you're referring to my scoring technique, it's easier to put + or - par.

c7eb7ef710614cc17ef3026a97d48e48.plist

These blue lines. Is it water? Never seen that. Water up here looks like ponds and rivers on our scorecards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hit the ball a bit better today but still not consistent. 82 with an OB, which turns out to be good so I didn't beat the birthday boy !

5 days of golf in the last 7 is great though, no matter what the scores are.

I was complaining about not golfing enough and realized I had played Saturday, Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. I quickly shut my whore mouth.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
When I'm not having to work overtime, I only work 15 days a month (12 hour shifts)
I average 12-15 rounds a month easy, not including playing 9 after work several times a month.
I should be scratch, but I like beer too much on the course. Lol

A good month for me is 10 times. Usually closer to 6-8 and I'm happy with that. I'd love 12-15 - just wouldn't happen.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Shot an 86 today. 45-41. Played like shit on the front. A full 9 shots more than last Sunday.
Played the back 9 pretty decent, which is a surprise.
I figured out my problem. I suffer from my loft.
Lack Of Fucking Talent. Lol

Elaborate for my ignant ass. How is loft fucking you up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk