What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Pray for me

BloodWood

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
We're praying for you Bos. Both issues are awful.
There's some good guidance being shared.

Please heed:
John, don't hesitate to speak up if you need anything - groups like this one are strong, and can provide a great deal of support during tough times. Some of my best friends IRL, I've met on forums like this, and sometimes when you have a lot of fucked up shit going on, it really helps to be able to have people you can turn to - for advice, or to vent, or sort through your thoughts and ideas, or just get shitfaced drunk together. If nothing else, just being able to get your mind off of the stressful things for a short while can be a huge relief and make you better equipped to handle them. You gotta take care of yourself in order to take care of the issues at hand, and I'm sure there are plenty of people here who will say the same thing I'm saying here - pm me or post up here, either is fine, if there's ANYTHING I can do

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
Thanks again guys.

My father went through a third surgery today to help with the large leg infection. He appears to come out okay and still has to stay a week in the hospital.

Still trying to get some sort of communication going with the wife to resolve some apparent issues that have risen but has maybe bottled them up. Going to try and extend a solution tomorrow to get things back on track and fixed.

Will probably be no cc split for April except leftovers. this takes wayyyyy more priority than stupid tobacco.

Jody

Rothschild
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again guys.

My father went through a third surgery today to help with the large leg infection. He appears to come out okay and still has to stay a week in the hospital.

Still trying to get some sort of communication going with the wife to resolve some apparent issues that have risen but has maybe bottled them up. Going to try and extend a solution tomorrow to get things back on track and fixed.

Will probably be no cc split for April except leftovers. this takes wayyyyy more priority than stupid tobacco.
Glad to hear from you John, I’ve been worried about you buddy!

Jody

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
John, I know we spoke over the weekend, and I tried to give you your space so you could get some solutions to wife issues. I didn't know about your dad, glad his surgery was successful & is doing better.

Thoughts are with you on the wife situation, reach out if ya need an ear. We can smoke while ya vent, I don't mind

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
John, I know we spoke over the weekend, and I tried to give you your space so you could get some solutions to wife issues. I didn't know about your dad, glad his surgery was successful & is doing better.

Thoughts are with you on the wife situation, reach out if ya need an ear. We can smoke while ya vent, I don't mind

Thanks buddy. I am scheduling some marriage counseling and say there is an open seat if she wants to come. It’s the only way I know I can reach out in a very positive way. I just hope she comes around and wants to fix what might be bothering her. Cross my fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thanks buddy. I am scheduling some marriage counseling and say there is an open seat if she wants to come. It’s the only way I know I can reach out in a very positive way. I just hope she comes around and wants to fix what might be bothering her. Cross my fingers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finger and eyes crossed my man. Maybe that she sees you're making an effort she will take a look at things differently, and hopefully she goes to counseling with you.