What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Pray for me

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
@Bostoneo did she show up Thursday night?

Stupid Tapatalk
Nope :(

got an email actually on Wednesday that said she wasn't coming and that she just wants to move on with her life... so idk... I played my last card Wednesday night, see if that works. Otherwise iam at a loss, not sure what to do anymore.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Nope :(

got an email actually on Wednesday that said she wasn't coming and that she just wants to move on with her life... so idk... I played my last card Wednesday night, see if that works. Otherwise iam at a loss, not sure what to do anymore.

Dude that's totally lame!!! Has she at least given you a reason or reasons?

Stupid Tapatalk

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Then I just found out my father has to be out of work for 6 months to heal up! holy moses, at least he has short term disability coverage, but still, that's only 60% salary coverage.

ak2000

Churchill
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
John, it's none of my business, but how does a wife just up and leave without any notice or conversation? That's just wrong and no man deserves this. I'm really sorry that you are going through this and I hope you and your father get better quickly.

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've been there to brother, all you can do is give your best effort, and if it turns out that she has irrefutable moved on, the only thing to do is move on yourself. (Not as impossible as it feels right now) In your time should ut come to that brother, hopefully she sees the light!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

fisherclive

Robusto
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
John,
Damn, I just saw this. Glad your dad is getting better.
I'm really sorry to hear about your wife, that really sucks.
Like others have said, if you need to vent/talk/herf, whatever, just let me know. Hell, if you wanna grab some wings and a growler or 6, I'll drive down.

Sending good thoughts your way

nc_6789

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
thx fellows, dunno how much more of this I can take, sucks coming home to an empty house. gonna go crazy on the weekends

I know it’s easier said than done, but try to get out of your head brother. Your mind is a powerful tool that can work for or against you..try to stay positive and you will be alright. No matter what, you have your life, your friends, your family, and a fucked up bunch of guys on the inter webs who think you’re alright you’ll get through it in the end man, regardless of the outcome!

JG358

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I know it’s easier said than done, but try to get out of your head brother. Your mind is a powerful tool that can work for or against you..try to stay positive and you will be alright. No matter what, you have your life, your friends, your family, and a fucked up bunch of guys on the inter webs who think you’re alright you’ll get through it in the end man, regardless of the outcome!

Well put (y)