What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Latest beverage purchase

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Picked up some HBH goodies

f64b9111738efdb65bb00562bdee8855.jpg
93ef27144c8df85f1932ea2d393cb7b1.jpg

Jody

Rothschild
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ran across these today while trying to hunt down a couple bottles for @gurgalunasThis is the first time I’ve seen these around here. I got to talking to the guy at the liquor store about going to the Metallica concert back in January and come to find out he’s a huge Metallica fan also. He went to the back and came out with them and said this was the last they had so I jumped on ‘em.
06F71D76-52F5-49BC-8854-24CF1349040F.jpeg

Jody

Hari Seldon

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not sure if this qualifies as htf but I was mad at myself for not buying it last time so I had to snag it this time around. And to top it off this bottle easily had an ounce more in it than the other 3 left. View attachment 3729
It's definitely htf in some areas. I've found one bottle in my town ever, and it was on a top shelf behind other bottles sort of hidden with no shelf tag for it. It's plentiful at stores around where I work though, which is in another state.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MikeZ37

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's definitely htf in some areas. I've found one bottle in my town ever, and it was on a top shelf behind other bottles sort of hidden with no shelf tag for it. It's plentiful at stores around where I work though, which is in another state.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
This is only the second time I’ve ever seen it in stock around here since I started paying attention. Going to crack it open tonight and compare it to some higher proof stuff and see how it stacks up.