What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

Latest beverage purchase

Jody

Rothschild
Ran across these today while trying to hunt down a couple bottles for @gurgalunasThis is the first time I’ve seen these around here. I got to talking to the guy at the liquor store about going to the Metallica concert back in January and come to find out he’s a huge Metallica fan also. He went to the back and came out with them and said this was the last they had so I jumped on ‘em.
06F71D76-52F5-49BC-8854-24CF1349040F.jpeg

Jody

Hari Seldon

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not sure if this qualifies as htf but I was mad at myself for not buying it last time so I had to snag it this time around. And to top it off this bottle easily had an ounce more in it than the other 3 left. View attachment 3729
It's definitely htf in some areas. I've found one bottle in my town ever, and it was on a top shelf behind other bottles sort of hidden with no shelf tag for it. It's plentiful at stores around where I work though, which is in another state.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MikeZ37

Lonsdale
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's definitely htf in some areas. I've found one bottle in my town ever, and it was on a top shelf behind other bottles sort of hidden with no shelf tag for it. It's plentiful at stores around where I work though, which is in another state.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
This is only the second time I’ve ever seen it in stock around here since I started paying attention. Going to crack it open tonight and compare it to some higher proof stuff and see how it stacks up.