What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

Latest beverage purchase

MikeZ37

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good stuff!!! Very unique flavoring!!!
I have yet to try any whisky from that corner of the world. Nobody around here stocks Japanese whisky with the exception of the occasional bottle of nikka floating around and I just haven’t been able to pull the trigger

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have yet to try any whisky from that corner of the world. Nobody around here stocks Japanese whisky with the exception of the occasional bottle of nikka floating around and I just haven’t been able to pull the trigger
This is my first time trying it!!! I’ve seen it posted & have been wanting to try it. I’m on vacation & they don’t stock it where I live either. Happened to see it here & decided to grab a bottle. It was in sale too!!! Got a good deal on it!!! I’m gonna grab another bottle to bring home with me!!!
D0848394-3805-476A-AC34-85B645BE00CC.jpeg

MikeZ37

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is my first time trying it!!! I’ve seen it posted & have been wanting to try it. I’m on vacation & they don’t stock it where I live either. Happened to see it here & decided to grab a bottle. It was in sale too!!! Got a good deal on it!!! I’m gonna grab another bottle to bring home with me!!!
View attachment 4054
Hell yeah stock up on that 2 for 27 deal haha

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not a purchase, it was a wedding gift from a dude from work. Haven't tried it yet.
View attachment 4457
Tht shit is AWFUL!! Don't even pour it down your drain... semd it to me for disposal. I work at nuke power plant I cn get it shipped out proper!! Looks like this random Dude knlws a good bottle!!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Tht shit is AWFUL!! Don't even pour it down your drain... semd it to me for disposal. I work at nuke power plant I cn get it shipped out proper!! Looks like this random Dude knlws a good bottle!!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Oh comonnnnn. I prefer eagle rare over blamtons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk