What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

Latest beverage purchase

Wookie

Rothschild
This is another excellent rum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Compared to the diplomatico: the Diplimatico has a somewhat cloying sweetness and peppery overtones. But it is well balanced. The Zafra 21 clearly shows its age...buttery, raisins, superbly balanced harmony. I've never had a $400 botl of rum, but people compare zafra 21 (at $46/botl) to rums at that price.

MikeZ37

Lonsdale
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Compared to the diplomatico: the Diplimatico has a somewhat cloying sweetness and peppery overtones. But it is well balanced. The Zafra 21 clearly shows its age...buttery, raisins, superbly balanced harmony. I've never had a $400 botl of rum, but people compare zafra 21 (at $46/botl) to rums at that price.
Well shit this makes me want a bottle of Zafra now too.

Unpossible_1

Creepy CIA Op
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just ordered a couple bottles of the Rye today (1 for me / 1 for Reverie).... this will be my 1st venture into Rye whiskey - looking forward to it. Have you had any yet? Had to do an online order since New Riff is not distributed here :(
All I've had was a store pick of the SiB. I picked up the rye on a whim, since I dig ryes and read some solid reviews on this one. Maybe I'll crack it open this week!