What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Latest beverage purchase

Wookie

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is another excellent rum.
89ae37d098eccc62328f30ede911e72c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wookie

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is another excellent rum.
89ae37d098eccc62328f30ede911e72c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Compared to the diplomatico: the Diplimatico has a somewhat cloying sweetness and peppery overtones. But it is well balanced. The Zafra 21 clearly shows its age...buttery, raisins, superbly balanced harmony. I've never had a $400 botl of rum, but people compare zafra 21 (at $46/botl) to rums at that price.

MikeZ37

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Compared to the diplomatico: the Diplimatico has a somewhat cloying sweetness and peppery overtones. But it is well balanced. The Zafra 21 clearly shows its age...buttery, raisins, superbly balanced harmony. I've never had a $400 botl of rum, but people compare zafra 21 (at $46/botl) to rums at that price.
Well shit this makes me want a bottle of Zafra now too.

Unpossible_1

Creepy CIA Op
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just ordered a couple bottles of the Rye today (1 for me / 1 for Reverie).... this will be my 1st venture into Rye whiskey - looking forward to it. Have you had any yet? Had to do an online order since New Riff is not distributed here :(
All I've had was a store pick of the SiB. I picked up the rye on a whim, since I dig ryes and read some solid reviews on this one. Maybe I'll crack it open this week!