What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What shows are you currently binging or have just finished?

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I watrh

I watched the 1st season of HOW.....wasn't for me really.

Speaking of Westerns WESTWORLD....I need to finish season 2 oh DEADWOOD returns to HBO for a final film......can't wait
It gets better.

I still have to finish season two, that's another one I picked up again recently and then forgot about. Pretty interesting series overall. I haven't seen deadwood though, a quick google search shows I like a number of the actors in it

GoogleMyName

Filthy Lucre
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get to the last season of daredevil so having to crush all the first seasons of the other shows. Jessica moans was meh, luke mage is a bit better, only about half through right now. Still gotta go through iron mist and the pretenders. jeezus.

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Trying to get to the last season of daredevil so having to crush all the first seasons of the other shows. Jessica moans was meh, luke mage is a bit better, only about half through right now. Still gotta go through iron mist and the pretenders. jeezus.
Jessica Moans? Are you sure that’s on Netflix? :LOL:

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Like I need another show, but I started True Detective Season 3 last night.......wow, i'm sucked in already.....is Mahershala Ali the new Denzel or what? Love that guy.

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Like I need another show, but I started True Detective Season 3 last night.......wow, i'm sucked in already.....is Mahershala Ali the new Denzel or what? Love that guy.
I keep seeing promos for it, it looks reeeeally good. I don't know if I've seen him in anything else before.

Started rewatching Saved by the Bell with my daughters. Wow, my standard for TV was very low when I was young.

...but Kelly Kapowski - damn!
I wasn't a Saved by the Bell kid, but I agree about Kelly Kapowski.

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
He was Roomy is House Of Cards, and won the Oscar last year for Moonlight (not a good movie), and was in two Hunger Games movies, oh and In The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button.
I just IMDb'd him, it didn't click right away but now I remember him from Hidden Figures and Free State of Jones. I cant picture his hunger games character, but its been a long time since I've watched those movies.

Unpossible_1

Creepy CIA Op
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I had read there was some controversy over it winning an Oscar, made me more interested. It's a Netflix movie?
The controversy was more over the movie that was expected to win, Roma. It was in the theaters for just one week, so it qualified for the Oscars, and then moved to Netflix...supposedly to save money. The Academy snubbed it to prove a point...again, supposedly.