What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What games do you have that you haven't played or finished yet?

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yes! Thanks Jake, I have all 3 of those, still working on #1
apparently theyre pretty badass actually, im not really a single player FPS kinda guy but I think the next one is gonna be 2 player co-op so i was thinking of getting it maybe. strangely the games are made by squaresoft im pretty sure, pretty big departure from RPGs...

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Its a different kind of FPS, I mean yes it is a FPS, but there is an engaging story line.....it's not just run & shoot, and there are also some stealth elements to it.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
playing a bit of crackdown 3 regardless of the reviews (i want to get it played before I lose the urge)
mostly playing anthem and call of duty blackout mode

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
3 is just crackdown so far. after like 17 years in development there's no excuse for ignoring all of the technological advances that have been made.

but I went into it just expecting stupid crackdown fun and thats enough for me to play through the main game - i wont put the time into it that i did 1 and 2 tho

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hmmm.......well the whole Terry Crewes thing left a bad taste in my mouth, it looked too much like Saints Row, another one the destroyed, Saints in space was just dumb

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Just started this on the phone
22a6d3c1720bec13082c5d3dbcfd0a90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just finished UNTIL DAWN last night. Great game, It had lots of scares, a pretty good story........however after a MAJOR plot twist the story got kind of corny, but still held my attention. It was basically a horror movie that you control. I was kinda pissed at my decision I made in the final chapter, but It does have replay value. 8/10

220px-Until_Dawn_cover_art.jpg

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The new wolfensteins are damn good!

Played some of 1 the other night, thought I got pretty far in and after I saved and quit for the night i'm only at 11%? Holy shit! Well that's good......fuck short games.

Played RDR2 last night (I haven't played in forever) Got me the Legendary Fox and got to Chapter 4 last night.

Oh I also threw in Detroit: Become Human.........very cool game. & Started Yakuza.........goofy, but fun I love how everything is in Japanese with English subtitles.

I've been trying to mix it up with my gaming as of late

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Boom finished final fantasy 6

04c6643cac328ba590ed4ce467ae01c3.jpg
adc78500e8f24531ddfacc1f47f8834d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

I played Detroit: Become Human yesterday.........before the game started I was asked to take a survey, some of the questions were......well disturbing and quite personal *no spoilers* then I played, something bad happened, and when I went to turn off the game I was ridiculed because I didn't save someone......I was like damn you judgmental android!

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Been playing Conan Exiles on PS4.....game is crazy vague on what you are supposed to do, luckily I have a friend who helps me, + the internet

This weekend I started

Prey
Watchdogs 2
Borderlands 2

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Super Mario Bros. on nes, i cant recall ever being down all "hidden" tunnels. Also, i dont think ive ever finished a game of monopoly.