What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What games do you have that you haven't played or finished yet?

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have this bad habit of grabbing new games before finishing the old ones.

Right now mostly on my switch I need to finish Mario, Cave Story +, Golf Story + and a few others.
On my xbox I can't count the number of unfinished or non-started games.

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well...i own steam so i have like 100+ games that i havent played yet lol. many of them were bought during the big sale they have twice a year (currently going right now in fact) for like less than 5 dollars a piece which is a great deal...but they end up collecting dust cuz nobody has time to play that many games

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
well...i own steam so i have like 100+ games that i havent played yet lol. many of them were bought during the big sale they have twice a year (currently going right now in fact) for like less than 5 dollars a piece which is a great deal...but they end up collecting dust cuz nobody has time to play that many games
I can feel that - I have steam too - same problem - not nearly as many games though

Pennywise827

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
On my PS4 and XBOX1:
Horizon Zero Dawn
Witcher 3
ESO
I bought Bloodborne and didn't get past the first few missions before I gave up. Shit was exceedingly difficult and that's not why I play games. I don't mind a challenge, but damn.

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Let's see

XB1:

Fallout 4 (level 35 or something)
Far Cry 3
Just Cause 2
Rise Of The Tomb Raider (over 50% though, trying to get through it before the new one comes out next month)
Mafia 3 (just started it)
Dragon's Age Inquisition (probably going to start it over to be honest)
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Rayman Legacy
Super Lucky;s Tale
The Witcher 3: the two Dlc's, I beat the regular game
Watch Dogs 2 (got it at xmas, haven't even opened it yet)

Ps4:
Wolfenstein 1,2, & 3 (haven't opened yet......will be soon since I just finished Last Of Us 2 & Uncharted 4)
Kingdom Hearts 1. something or other, I'll be honest probably not going to play it anymore and will sell it for Spider-Man or RDR 2
NHL 17 & The Show 17 (see above)

BigFatPanda

Escaped primate
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Haven't finished? Most of them.

Some older stuff like Halo 3, Halo ODST, CoD World at War, and Modern Warfare, Mass Effect 1, and a few others like that I've finished.
Most others I got bored or distracted.
Lately the games with the compelling story lines are "Adventure" games like Skyrim, which it's hard to really finish, because of endless side quests and DLC.

The FPS games like Destiny, Titanfall, etc I usually get distracted by multiplayer, which is what those games are really about anyway.
And now recently I've sorta stopped playing, because I never seem to have the time.

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Let's see if I can do a list off the top of my head:
RDR2
Undead Nightmare
Mafia 3
Fallout 4
Lego Batman 3
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Assassins Creed Origins
Before Dawn
God Of War
Bulletstorm
Tomb Raider :Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
Spider-Man
Those nazi games, I can't remember the names of them right now
I'm sure there are more, I'll look later

Squaresoft

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Let's see if I can do a list off the top of my head:
RDR2
Undead Nightmare
Mafia 3
Fallout 4
Lego Batman 3
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Assassins Creed Origins
Before Dawn
God Of War
Bulletstorm
Tomb Raider :Shadow Of The Tomb Raider
Spider-Man
Those nazi games, I can't remember the names of them right now
I'm sure there are more, I'll look later
Wolfenstein I think is the name youre looking for

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a hard time finishing the storylines of games. I don’t play often enough so I lose interest after a few months.
RDR2
Zelda BOTW
SouthPark - the fractured but hole

My girlfriend convinced me to use a gift card on the new Kingdom Hearts game last night. Having never played them before, it’s so confusing. Even after watching two 20 minute origin videos