What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What games do you have that you haven't played or finished yet?

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just finished Gears of War 4 yesterday, its the first game I've finished in a long time besides some smaller Nintendo Switch games. GOW4 had such a great story, it was my first jump back into the series after Gears 1 and I'm looking forward to playing 5 in the future.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Boom
Finally beat dragon quest 2
73237c14d2afa496e7aada1933047f13.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I started Death Stranding and played for twenty minutes two weeks ago... It looks weird.

Yeah, I skipped that one....I've been grinding on Lego Batman 3..........almost finished with it for 100% of the game, I already beat it, but now just doing all the extra shit

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Let the wife try Sims4 on Friday night.....very awkward compared to the pc. After about an hour STILL in the tutorial she gave up, so I tried it while she stayed and watched. I said fuck the tutorial....that was a mistake....had to build a house....whoops didn't cover that in the tutorial.....so I restarted and chose the tutorial this time.......got further than she did, then it made me build.....I ended up bulldozing a park (oops sorry) and couldn't figure out how to get out of build mode in the tutorial.......midnight, went to bed.

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Get the witcher stop buying skyrim.

It's a hard place to be.... I know buying Skyrim will only provide them another sale, and give them that much more reason to not make another game.... But I haven't played elder scrolls in like... 5-6 years. But, I've never played the Witcher, so that will probably win out!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk