What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Club Champion is an absolute croc of shit. Just so you guys know. Putter fitting, was told 2-3 week lead 45 days ago. All calls go to head office in Chicago. 30-45 min wait for an answer. Conflicting info every time. No one responds to emails or voicemails in Chicago and i otherwise have no way to contact MPLS branch thats by appointment only. STAY AWAY!!!!

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is about the only "bad" review I've ever seen of CC.

Now mind you - odds are good that its not on them re: the delay. But im curious how this plays out.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I prefer to read reviews from actual golfers.

Oh they are lol, no doubt about it. You can also find reviews on golfwrx golf, spy forum etc. Something has changed drastically in the last 4 months to where ALL calls go directly to headquarters and not branches etc.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Take it for what you will @mitetak but my experience has been exactly whats plastered on there FB page reviews. Just thought id share.
I'm just being a pain. And I agree that all calls going to HQ sucks (that happened to me in the past when I wanted to reach out mid-pandemic and talk to my local guy and get a feel for when I could pop in - never did talk to him)

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'm just being a pain. And I agree that all calls going to HQ sucks (that happened to me in the past when I wanted to reach out mid-pandemic and talk to my local guy and get a feel for when I could pop in - never did talk to him)

You cant even get in touch with them at headquarters. Emails get kicked back as undeliverable. Voicemails dont get returned. And if you wait on hold for an hour. They might answer and say “theyre working on it....”

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Got my putter the other day, love it. Not sure that they had to do much as its all stock options but it was slightly cheaper than direct. Apparently i got a free 45 day Arccos trial AND SENSORS outta the deal so they gained some ground in that. No apology for delays or bad communication. No plans on using them again though. Will try a different fitter next time.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Shot a 91 yesterday. I had a case of the rights ( a 5-10 yard fade). would've been fine if every time I started the ball left on purpose it didn't decide TO GO STRAIGHT.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Shot a 91 yesterday. I had a case of the rights ( a 5-10 yard fade). would've been fine if every time I started the ball left on purpose it didn't decide TO GO STRAIGHT.

Lol, love that! Its even more fun the days its draws, fades and straight without control. Put the Arccos on the clubs today, sorta excited to try them out.