What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So I have a sub70 hybrid coming (3h). I love my Titleist T-MB 3i. But it's only really useful on the tee. I don't get it through rough very well. Been thinking about Hybrids so might as well try one out!

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Is that what it is currently? They did my whole set except for my current wedges that was done at wedge work. Last time took about 2 weeks
Supply chain + lack of workers still. Along with shutdowns - still playing catch up. Some manufacturers are in better shape than others. the CC folks can tell you generally how long different clubs will take. My driver took ~3.5 weeks. I know someone who's irons were pushing eight. It all depends.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Shot a 95 yesterday at a local course that plays four strokes harder than my handicap in a member-guest.

Went +9 over the last four holes otherwise I was playing fairly well. We ended up in fourth place too. Had I been able to hold it together those last few holes odds are good we'd have picked up another stroke or two.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
So after suffering with a straight up Jim Furyk, or Matthew Wolfe driver swing, and dealing with the resulting VERY weak slice for the past few weeks, I decided to fix it myself.
I played the front 9 from the whites, then hooked up with some guys and played the back 9 from the tips.
Swing feels like I'm hitting from a knee high teeball stand, but I posted a decent number today. Irons were fairly solid as well.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
forgot to update that I got my 4h demo from Sub 70. I think I hit two bad shots with it all day (one top that was on me and one snap hook also on me) otherwise it was a beast!

I'll probably order a 3h and 4h next spring.

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Played like shit yesterday at Wheeling CC, I always take a big number at that course. Not long at all only 6200 yards but so hilly. Probably 12 blind approach shots. Felt like I made good swings all day but one of those courses that if you hit a draw or a fade and it gets a little too much your screwed. Had multiple balls roll of the left side of the green down over a hill. Burnt edges all day long as well.

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
As Tyler stated, keeping score in relation to par is super easy to add up....
And the eagle was a decent drive, killer 230yd 3hy second to the left fringe, and a 30 ft. side hill Hail Mary putt......

EDIT: I did have a 75yd. Chip in the day before on that hole, but it was for par. Pulled that 2nd shot OB.....

Last edited: