What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Shot an 81 today. Could have easily been in the 70's if not for a few wayward chips and shots.
Best round of my life. I credit beer, great cigars, and my wife driving the cart letting me grab her titties.
What, you thought Redneck was arbitrary??
Hell no. Redneck for life. Lol

Oh I have to tell the wife this one - she'll love you all the more ! Nice round though

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Spikes or spikless go!

Stupid Tapatalk
Spikes used to be a big adidas golf shoe guy for about 4-5 years through the super light weight ones forget the name and the boost tour 360s but last years sucked. Before that I was a FJ guy but started to hurt my feet so changed. Last year I changed back to FJ to the new tour S which is the best FJ shoe in many years. Gonna be coming out with a new top shoe soon so you can get a tour s for like $150 maybe better compared to the $225 msrp.

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shot an 81 today. Could have easily been in the 70's if not for a few wayward chips and shots.
Best round of my life. I credit beer, great cigars, and my wife driving the cart letting me grab her titties.
What, you thought Redneck was arbitrary??
Hell no. Redneck for life. Lol
Tittles always make you play better! Everyone knows that lol!

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I wear FJ Classic soft spikes. My buddy wears Ecco spikeless and love them. I saw the FJ Pro SL down to 80$ so figured what the hell. Was curious what you guys liked.

Stupid Tapatalk

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wear FJ Classic soft spikes. My buddy wears Ecco spikeless and love them. I saw the FJ Pro SL down to 80$ so figured what the hell. Was curious what you guys liked.

Stupid Tapatalk
I’ve heard very good things on those, saw them for $60 this past summer in MB was gonna buy a pair but didn’t have my size in the color combo that was $60 (white/orange).

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Spikes or spikless go!

Stupid Tapatalk

Why not both?

I have both and love both. I generally will wear spikeless if im going out in the afternoon and spiked other times (first thing in the morning with dew out, wet days, etc)

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
When I comes to shoes, I've never tried the spikeless, always soft spikes. Wearing a pair of Adidas of some sort now. Ditched my Nike with the whole Kaepernick crap. Different story for a different thread.
Really digging the Adidas though. I have a pretty narrow foot, so it's hard to fingld shoes that fit.
All the golf shops around here have wide and extra wide. Hate to order FootJoys without ever trying them on....

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
When I comes to shoes, I've never tried the spikeless, always soft spikes. Wearing a pair of Adidas of some sort now. Ditched my Nike with the whole Kaepernick crap. Different story for a different thread.
Really digging the Adidas though. I have a pretty narrow foot, so it's hard to fingld shoes that fit.
All the golf shops around here have wide and extra wide. Hate to order FootJoys without ever trying them on....

Hahahahaha total opposite here. Everything here is medium or narrow and I need wide or extra wide. Very limited on hand so have to order.

Stupid Tapatalk

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Need to start a tattoo thread, but since this is golf related, I'll post here until the tatt is done, them cross post to start a new thread.
Been digging these tatts of a skeletons lining up a putt. Took these pics to my current tattoo artist to see what he can come up with.
Definitely dont want what looks like a cholo hat on the one. Have an appointment tomorrow at 1 to get it inked on my calf.
Here's the inspiration pics:
Screenshot_20191227-170340_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191227-170358_Chrome.jpg

Will post up pics ASAP

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Anyone tried the the new Titleist Trufeel balls? My boy gave me a sleeve for Christmas. Played my last round with them. Feel pretty much like the Tour soft balls, even around the green. Prefer the ProV1x overall, but rarely buy them due to price.
I'd definitely play more of these, but doubt I'd buy. Too similar in performance the the Wilson Staff Duo Soft I get for sub $20 per dozen.