What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Ok smarty pants. Which one do you have?

Stupid Tapatalk

I dont have the space for one :( If I did however I'd likely go with the skytrak. Cheaper and I dont *need* all the bells and whistles for home - the basics + the ability to play courses is all I'd need. And if you sign up for email deals you can usually find em for a few hundred off or get one of their subscription packages for free for a year or the like.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
More like, "Ewwww, my $1000 set of irons are banging together dinging the faces up WITHOUT covers."
To each his own though
My home course has no paving. Cart paths are rougher than a cob in a lot of places
Soooooo you're worried about dinging an item that routinely digs through dirt, sand, small rocks (yeah they're in there) and contacts golf balls at a MILLION MILES AN HOUR? That's always been weird to me. A golf club is a tool and its going to wear, price isn't something that is even relevant to me.

But that is all IMO. I just like picking on folks with iron covers - its fun :) You do you - we're all golfers!

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Soooooo you're worried about dinging an item that routinely digs through dirt, sand, small rocks (yeah they're in there) and contacts golf balls at a MILLION MILES AN HOUR? That's always been weird to me. A golf club is a tool and its going to wear, price isn't something that is even relevant to me.

But that is all IMO. I just like picking on folks with iron covers - its fun :) You do you - we're all golfers!

A million??? Your simulator might be broken..... 125-150mph tops

Stupid Tapatalk

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
speak for your weak self!

44ed49ca04e6b12ee731a28e29ece621.gif

Stupid Tapatalk