What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Bottle Completionist Club

kit_luce

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've sent a few... lmk what you are looking for and I'll try to help out. Next school year, my son will be 21, and could mule to West Lafayette.

At the rate I'm going that probably about when lol...I just found a bottle if EW SiB Vintage for 27 I picked up.

All I'm reading here is Lafayette needs a carpet bourbon bombing.

I read that we *as me/you* need to drive up there and hand deliver some bourbon and herf a bit

To you both, no bombing, and as far as a herf, we will overtake hoppy when his ass moves lol

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Saturday
25b7bac1c755582d4f55e1353b20cb6e.jpg

Unpossible_1

Creepy CIA Op
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Caught this on a great sale and picked up three bottles. We polished one off at HBH and I decided to finish this one off last night. RR10 is a great bottle even at regular price. I'd almost say it is a refined WT101 but that could be due to the lower proof. I have one bottle left but so many others to finish before I open it. Definitely look forward to drinking it again.
2183C515-571A-4CA4-8515-367EC6F132D0.jpeg

gurgalunas

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Damn, guys! I've posted 6 of the last 8 empty bottles. Either you guys are slacking, or I've got a problem...

Actually, I get more help with my open bottles than most, but bourbon is more fun when shared...20190509_213719.jpg

This Dickel was pretty solid. Not sure of the $ as it was a gift. I'd buy again as a $40 bottle, but not sure I'd pay much more.