What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This was great!!

91oI0d4zvVL._RI_.jpg
:mad: FUCK THIS MOVIE. Call me a racist because im white and I love my country, but bashing everyone who isnt a liberal left wing terrorist pissed me the fuck off.

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Watched A Star is Born Saturday night - which was probably one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. Then wrapped up the weekend with watching Les Miserables last night as the girlfriend had never seen it before. Always a great movie if you have the 2:45 to put aside for it.

kit_luce

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Watched A Star is Born Saturday night - which was probably one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. Then wrapped up the weekend with watching Les Miserables last night as the girlfriend had never seen it before. Always a great movie if you have the 2:45 to put aside for it.

revoked_card.jpg

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll give you les miserables because it's a classic, but a star is born...nah
To each their own, I thought both of them were great in it. It probably resonated with me because it reminded me of my ex and her addict dad's toxic love/hate relationship until she found him OD'd.

Jim D

Petite Lancero
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First we watched The Hunted, then The Departed. Both good movies. We get a lot of laughs from the Departed as my wife is from Boston and hearing the cops accents and attitudes in the movie just makes us laugh!

el_mustango

Corona
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I can't wait to see Godzilla in the theater. Hopefully this weekend.

Last movie I saw in the theater was The Avengers: End Game

Last movie, in general, was The Imitation Game. Thought this was fantastic. The Enigma Machine, code-breakers, and the top-secret work done at Bletchley Circle fascinate me. It's on Netflix and Amazon Prime.