What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What pipes have you been eyeballing?

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
What pipes have you been looking at, drooling over, fantasizing about that if money wasn’t an issue you’d pull the trigger right now? Post your pics from your window shopping session.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Been wanting a good meerschaum lately. Saw some IMP from the show that looked nice similar to these online.

d86b15490cc0904bf62433d84c565b37.jpg
c0cc82a572ab272da8991ff1558fbd7c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ak2000

Churchill
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Been wanting a good meerschaum lately. Saw some IMP from the show that looked nice similar to these online.

d86b15490cc0904bf62433d84c565b37.jpg
c0cc82a572ab272da8991ff1558fbd7c.png

I've been eyeing those for a while as well.

Aside from this Savinelli

e3fe825db3585c02e711a0bc4d1e7188.jpg

I would like a Rad Davis, Mark Tinsky, and maybe a Larryson at some point. Definitely would like to get a nice GBD 9242 if I ever find one.

ak2000

Churchill
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I assume Vauen makes a high-quality pipe. You would need filters or an adapter for this pipe. I don't see too many people post these pipes probably because of the filter. That said, I have a few filter pipes that I like and I use Savinelli balsa filters. Some blends made benefit from the filter for you. I have a large box of Vauen filters and a 9mm adapter laying around. If you end up with this pipe I'll be happy to give it to you.

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
I assume Vauen makes a high-quality pipe. You would need filters or an adapter for this pipe. I don't see too many people post these pipes probably because of the filter. That said, I have a few filter pipes that I like and I use Savinelli balsa filters. Some blends made benefit from the filter for you. I have a large box of Vauen filters and a 9mm adapter laying around. If you end up with this pipe I'll be happy to give it to you.

Thought you didn’t have to use the filter. Just have to control your cadence while smoking with the larger opening?

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ill keep that in mind brotha. I just made a purchase ive been on all day, ill show yall when i get it in.