What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

The what are you drinking today thread.

BloodWood

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Trying times indeed, but one must respect the Stone.

Playing 'Got Your Nipple' with our young pupper Liddy right now.
All these people compalining about the quarantine... Bunch of weirdos if you ask me.

WestCoastIPA

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying times indeed, but one must respect the Stone.

Playing 'Got Your Nipple' with our young pupper Liddy right now.
All these people compalining about the quarantine... Bunch of weirdos if you ask me.
Yeah, I tried playing ‘Got Your Nipple’ with my wife the other day. All I learned is she has a much, much, higher threshold for pain then I do!!! o_O

Well that, and I learned that my wife is much more willing to inflict that pain then I am! :confused:

Last edited:

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
No kidding, huh?
I'll keep my eyes open. I gotta know.
Would have to go to Amarillo to find anything other than Bud Light, Miller Lite, or Joose. SMFH
Even though Shiner is a Brewery in Texas, not one single distributor in the panhandle can get Shiner Premium. Just the Bock. WTF?!?!
EDIT: If shiner premium is offered at any establishment you frequent after this CoVid-19 bullshit, I recommend trying it. It is pretty good.

Last edited:

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
15870804335176895944258189115419.jpg

Two guesses what I'm drinking. I'll give you a hint:
"Another caucasian, Gary".
BTW: This Dripping Springs Vodka is really good. Could be that it's from Texas, but do you really think I'm that shallow? Before you answer that, Tito's, made in Austin is made from corn of all things, and is expensive as hell. This bottle is cheaper than most of the "premium" vodkas in my town. You judge for yourself, but me, I'm just looking for a smooth vodka that's cheap, and doesn't repulse me like KRU.

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hands down THE BEST NC Monte offering! I'm doing my best to kill this bottle from @gurgalunas !
edfc748402a15c85188778a34b7ff86a.jpg

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk