What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

The what are you drinking today thread.

BloodWood

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Must be nice to have a lot of breweries around you. We only have one and it’s not that good and overpriced
No complaints here.
From the coast of CA up through BC is a hodgepodge of microbrews, pubs and taprooms.
But, save your envy for Joe (@WestCoastIPA).
That lucky MFer is swimming in it!
989.gif

WestCoastIPA

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No complaints here.
From the coast of CA up through BC is a hodgepodge of microbrews, pubs and taprooms.
989.gif
Ah yes. So many breweries, but only one liver! 🍻

That being said, I will be visiting some of my favorite spots on Saturday (the wife is taking me for my b-day), Green Flash, Alesmith, Ballast Point, Belching Beaver, Stone. I may only make it to half of them, haha!

BloodWood

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ah yes. So many breweries, but only one liver! 🍻

That being said, I will be visiting some of my favorite spots on Saturday (the wife is taking me for my b-day), Green Flash, Alesmith, Ballast Point, Belching Beaver, Stone. I may only make it to half of them, haha!
Well, happy B-day, buddy.
Whilst you and yours are tipping one back on your special day I'll be helping my neighbor install a sump pump in his flooded crawlspace. Good times!

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No complaints here.
989.gif
What do you guys normally pay? Our brewery is called the wheeling brewing company and they mostly sell pints for $9-$12. Been there twice and just isn’t worth the money compared to regular craft beers

WestCoastIPA

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys normally pay? Our brewery is called the wheeling brewing company and they mostly sell pints for $9-$12. Been there twice and just isn’t worth the money compared to regular craft beers
That seems kind of high. Usually if you go to the source (brewery), they’ll charge less than a bar or pub would. Maybe $5-$7 for a pint of their year round stuff. They will charge more for their seasonal or rare stuff. Smaller pours too for the rarer stuff.

BloodWood

Perfecto
Rating - 100%
53   0   0

What Joe said.
Also, your local cost of living plays heavily on your prices. Order a brew in Manhattan and you'll understand.

We're is your EDC and cigar in that pick @WestCoastIPA?
You're pre-move pics. made for better viewing.