What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

So, where are all the golf nuts hiding?

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
OH NO - NO MORE 1/2 a month off!!! #firstworldproblems :D
1/2 a month off. Yeah, that's true if I get all my days off, but I still work 84 hrs in a two week cycle, (12 hr swing shift) not to mention the 400+ hrs OT I put in every year.
I still work way more than someone with an 8hr job, 40 hrs per week....

Last edited:

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Oh I don't doubt it - just giving you shit :D
I know, but sounded like you were channeling my wife's attitude about my work schedule. " But you ONLY work 6 months out of the year"
"Yeah, and I still work WAY more hours than you"....
Lol.
Just checked the OT report. ( working days) And I'm sitting at 359 hrs so far this year. Highest man in my unit to this point is 819.5 with three months to go.....

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this is why I hate CC - they upcharged you for the Project X LZs which are stock shafts from Titleist and should've cost you zero dollars.

Also I'd be willing to bet there's a stock shaft from Titleist that you would hit JUST as well (ie exactly as well) that they didn't hand you and if they did they'd still charge you for it.

Otherwise this is a super cool haul.
Yes they are the stock shaft but they are the watered down version and would not be pured. Stock shafts these days are way better then they were 10 years ago but no stock shaft can complete with a aftermarket shaft.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
+24 - bigger numbers are better right?

I hadn't played in a few weeks and just couldn't find anything. I had the rights for most of the day. Near the end of the round I started feeling it a bit more and had some swings that actually felt good. either way got out and played golf!

The camaro show

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Less than a month turn around for those - not bad at all!
I was pretty happy to see the email today, wish the driver would have been listed too. Gonna email tomorrow and see if there’s a update on the driver and wedges, I ordered the wedges probably a month before the rest, even though when I was back for the rest of the fitting the guy said wedges are taking a exceptionally long time right now. Not sure why it would make any difference.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Got out last Saturday. Was 45-50 out. Had rained quite a bit the few days prior. The course we played was in great shape. The greens were rolling fast.

Shot an 89 that I can look back and go " should've been better ". But golfed :D

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Got out last Saturday. Was 45-50 out. Had rained quite a bit the few days prior. The course we played was in great shape. The greens were rolling fast.

Shot an 89 that I can look back and go " should've been better ". But golfed :D
Brave soul - was rainy down our way so we didn't get out at all last weekend and this weekend doesn't look any better.

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Brave soul - was rainy down our way so we didn't get out at all last weekend and this weekend doesn't look any better.
Yeah we lucked out that Saturday was nice. This weekend will be shot (my wife is out of town so i have kid duty but its also going to rain the entire time)

Odds are decent that ill get out one or two more times at least.

WNYTony

Presidente
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
We got out Sunday as well. Tripled the last with a ball ob for an 87. Was a beautiful day high 50's and we were the only ones on the course !