What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pipe leather rests

Bostoneo

Founder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Anyone interested in going in a bulk buy of these? Normally $15ea but I got him down to $11 ea plus shipping to you from me since I need an assload to display my pipes on my shelving.

@Bostoneo 70
@Sweemzander 1
@ak2000 2
@Gary 3
@Prine 2

From Frank @ sorringowl
Right now, I have a very nice, thick (about 8 oz), dark brown, latigo leather (very nice stuff that will last forever--this is used to make horse saddles), and you would have your choice of hardware, either nickel or antique brass (or I can mix them up).

All of my items are completely handmade, by me (no die cutting/punch pressing, etc.) and on these I hand bevel the inside edge so your smooth pipes don't rest on a rough edge (running the risk of scratching a nice pipe). A lot of makers skip that step, because it takes longer, but, I'm a pipe collector, too, so, I do the same work for my customers as I do for me (actually, better, hehe).
Also, just so you know, I use my pipe rests in the same way, foregoing a wooden pipe rack. : ) Makes a nice display.
Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks again.
Frank @
Sorringowlandsons.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bostoneo

Founder
Staff member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I have put in the order. Will be $11ea plus ship. Frank said this large order will probably take 2-3 weeks before it ships out. will keep posted when it ships.

Let me know if you wanted nickel or antique brass.