What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through live chat and your own private inbox!

Looking for recommendations

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Lately with as busy as I stay I've found it difficult to find time to sit down and properly enjoy a cigar. That being said I want to be able to smoke more. Any recommendations for decent sticks that have a 20-30 minute burn time?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WNYTony

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
For a short time frame like that I usually go with Cracker Crumbs or Travailleurs both are from L'Atelier and come precut so you can set fire and smoke. For a step up I would point you towards Tatuaje Verocu #5 or Petite Cazadores. Abe Flores also make a great little half corona that would fit that time.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
View attachment 2886
A few more to add to the lists from above.....
LFD / Drew Estates Coronets / Davidoff / AVO / LGC / CAO / Camacho - all sold in tins of 5
Crux Passport half corona
JDN Red half corona
@Hipstersean crossroads has a couple tins of stuff like that, they are behind the door when you walk in. Besides half the time you burn a robusto down in 30minutes lol