What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Latest Pipe/Tobacco Purchase

dylantaylor059

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Decided to order some L.J. peretti blends to try
b9930d87c422ea556d7089f1f9466552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdSmoke

Surgeon General
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Picked up a pound of Kramer's English Blend on sale.
Then got officially finger fecked at the border for three hundred bucks.
:rolleyes:

Mr. Brookz

Meat Popsicle
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sean is incredible he’s in a fb group I’m in and he’s probably the next carver I’ll get something from. That’s an awesome pipe man enjoy!

Yeah, he's pretty good. Especially for the price point. The stem is a limited German SEM I had drop shipped to him. He's saving the other half for my next one. Still figuring out what that's gonna be

dylantaylor059

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, he's pretty good. Especially for the price point. The stem is a limited German SEM I had drop shipped to him. He's saving the other half for my next one. Still figuring out what that's gonna be

What are his prices like if you don’t mind me asking? Just like an idea before walking in. I don’t think you can go wrong with anything from him Maybe something along the lines of the sav 673KS if you like them it would be sick with his take on it

Mr. Brookz

Meat Popsicle
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
What are his prices like if you don’t mind me asking? Just like an idea before walking in. I don’t think you can go wrong with anything from him Maybe something along the lines of the sav 673KS if you like them it would be sick with his take on it

$300+