What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Cigar Deals

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
COH specials now include a 2-box deal for $105 on Quintero Favoritos. I've smoked them before - they need quite a bit of downtime IMO, and even then they're still not great. But if you need yard gars for next summer, they might be the best thing you can get for $2/stick.

carlspivey

Robusto
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bostoneo

The Chosen One
Staff member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
51d59adcaae8871c2a0a1131dd19acd2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heavyd

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
iHavanas has a bunch of different budget cc sticks for sale. I have never tried any of them. Which one is worth trying? Quintero PC, Piedra, Vegueros?

SoCal Gunner

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’ve had mixed results with Quintero’s, JLP are ok but never really did that much for me, Vegueros are great - especially the Mananitas - I may have burned myself out on them because eventually they got a little meh compared to others, but man I smoked the hell out of them for a while... I’ll add that the Mananitas pair well with hot coffee, semi-sweet or unsweetened iced tea, and frozen Cokes from McDonald’s.

Note also that for like 45 cents/stick more, you can get Party Shorts at $105/box right now from IH. I have 2 boxes on the way :cool:

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Also, I believe COH still has a 10x5 deal on Party MF for like $3.50 each, but I’ve found them to be a little on the mild side and even then, they still seem to really need a longer rest than most CC in order to really amount to anything

ColdSmoke

Surgeon General
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have a few boxes of Quinteros in different vitolas that got shoved to the back of the humidor in disappointment years ago.
I recently dug them out and gave them another spin with surprisingly positive results. The Panatelas were particularly rewarding.

Tacket

Lonsdale
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few boxes of Quinteros in different vitolas that got shoved to the back of the humidor in disappointment years ago.
I recently dug them out and gave them another spin with surprisingly positive results. The Panatelas were particularly rewarding.

I had not too long ago a well aged Quintero Panatelas that was really quite enjoyable so gonna second what you said here.

Had a fresh-ish RG Panatelas Extra last night that was also quite enjoyable especially for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk