What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

Cigar Deals

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
COH specials now include a 2-box deal for $105 on Quintero Favoritos. I've smoked them before - they need quite a bit of downtime IMO, and even then they're still not great. But if you need yard gars for next summer, they might be the best thing you can get for $2/stick.

carlspivey

Robusto
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

heavyd

n00b
iHavanas has a bunch of different budget cc sticks for sale. I have never tried any of them. Which one is worth trying? Quintero PC, Piedra, Vegueros?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I’ve had mixed results with Quintero’s, JLP are ok but never really did that much for me, Vegueros are great - especially the Mananitas - I may have burned myself out on them because eventually they got a little meh compared to others, but man I smoked the hell out of them for a while... I’ll add that the Mananitas pair well with hot coffee, semi-sweet or unsweetened iced tea, and frozen Cokes from McDonald’s.

Note also that for like 45 cents/stick more, you can get Party Shorts at $105/box right now from IH. I have 2 boxes on the way :cool:

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Also, I believe COH still has a 10x5 deal on Party MF for like $3.50 each, but I’ve found them to be a little on the mild side and even then, they still seem to really need a longer rest than most CC in order to really amount to anything

ColdSmoke

Surgeon General
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have a few boxes of Quinteros in different vitolas that got shoved to the back of the humidor in disappointment years ago.
I recently dug them out and gave them another spin with surprisingly positive results. The Panatelas were particularly rewarding.

Tacket

n00b
I have a few boxes of Quinteros in different vitolas that got shoved to the back of the humidor in disappointment years ago.
I recently dug them out and gave them another spin with surprisingly positive results. The Panatelas were particularly rewarding.
I had not too long ago a well aged Quintero Panatelas that was really quite enjoyable so gonna second what you said here.

Had a fresh-ish RG Panatelas Extra last night that was also quite enjoyable especially for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk