What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Carl from Missouri

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We should have a Missouri herf!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
There is (was) an Annual SW Missouri Herf held in September in Joplin. Not sure if the tradition will continue due to unforeseen circumstances. Keep an eye out for a post. ( You might not want to come to this, I've heard they let a redneck from Texas in on this. He's loud, gets drunk, gets louder, and talks right wing politics) Just a heads up...

EDIT: Just saw where Jamie, @multi-useless posted about the herf. I'll leave mine up simply for the warning about that drunk redneck. Seriously, watch out for that guy. Dont even get him started on Global Warming....

Last edited:

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Good afternoon friends. Have been smoking cigars for about six years and have been collecting for 3 years. Big Opus, fuente fan. 95% of collection is opusfuente, don carlos, 858 sungrown. I smoke davidoff, avo, viaje, illusions, cubans, lagalera, tatuaje. Am married to a beautiful ER physician. Have 2 children from first marriage and Sonia has 2 fourteen yearold boys. So I have 4 children. 3 grandchildren. Love iron maiden, eagles, classical, jazz and old country music. I play guitar.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Carl, that is quite the spread on music! I'm much the same way. Good music is good music, am I right? I listen to everything from Pantera to Patsy Cline, The Cranberries to Godsmack. ( no rap)
Me thinks you and I would get along great in a herf.
Merry Christmas brother.

carlspivey

Robusto
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Carl, that is quite the spread on music! I'm much the same way. Good music is good music, am I right? I listen to everything from Pantera to Patsy Cline, The Cranberries to Godsmack. ( no rap)
Me thinks you and I would get along great in a herf.
Merry Christmas brother.
Would be great to enjoy a cigar or 3 with you bro. Merry Christmas friend

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
There is (was) an Annual SW Missouri Herf held in September in Joplin. Not sure if the tradition will continue due to unforeseen circumstances. Keep an eye out for a post. ( You might not want to come to this, I've heard they let a redneck from Texas in on this. He's loud, gets drunk, gets louder, and talks right wing politics) Just a heads up...

EDIT: Just saw where Jamie, @multi-useless posted about the herf. I'll leave mine up simply for the warning about that drunk redneck. Seriously, watch out for that guy. Dont even get him started on Global Warming....
Yes, but it’s never truly a herf until that guy has a few drinks and offends as many people as possible :)

Eo80

Corona Gorda
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from SwMO. I am the founder of said herf. Seeing as how i got divorced this year and have found myself in an apartment for time being, not sure this is gonna happen. But there is still a slight chance. I do have a large patio back here.
More info later...

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome from SwMO. I am the founder of said herf. Seeing as how i got divorced this year and have found myself in an apartment for time being, not sure this is gonna happen. But there is still a slight chance. I do have a large patio back here.
More info later...
I once slept in a gravel parking lot. With enough alcohol, I’m pretty sure your patio will be perfectly comfortable