What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Carl from Missouri

carlspivey

Robusto
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good afternoon friends. Have been smoking cigars for about six years and have been collecting for 3 years. Big Opus, fuente fan. 95% of collection is opusfuente, don carlos, 858 sungrown. I smoke davidoff, avo, viaje, illusions, cubans, lagalera, tatuaje. Am married to a beautiful ER physician. Have 2 children from first marriage and Sonia has 2 fourteen yearold boys. So I have 4 children. 3 grandchildren. Love iron maiden, eagles, classical, jazz and old country music. I play guitar.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We should have a Missouri herf!

We’ve been doing an annual Missouri herf for 3 years running now, it started on another board but almost everyone from that group is here on this forum too - not sure yet what the plan is for next year but the SWMO herf is always epic. I had to skip this year bc of work, but it’s a great group of guys and loads of fun

carlspivey

Robusto
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We’ve been doing an annual Missouri herf for 3 years running now, it started on another board but almost everyone from that group is here on this forum too - not sure yet what the plan is for next year but the SWMO herf is always epic. I had to skip this year bc of work, but it’s a great group of guys and loads of fun
Great . Let me know about next year.