What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

"Can I tell you something?"

Jody

Rothschild
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know B, sounds like this guy tried to open up to you and you laughed in his face. I’d say if he goes on a shooting spree you’re pretty well FUCKED!! Been nice knowing ya. :ROFLMAO:

Jody

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Im with Jody and bostin on this one bro. You may have not only put your name at the top of the list, but also may have unwittingly triggered the countdiwn. You should definately be more concerned with your safety than puffy poo at this point.... Hmm... Winder if Puff Daddy's beau ever called him puffy poo?

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Im with Jody and bostin on this one bro. You may have not only put your name at the top of the list, but also may have unwittingly triggered the countdiwn. You should definately be more concerned with your safety than puffy poo at this point.... Hmm... Winder if Puff Daddy's beau ever called him puffy poo?

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Im with Jody and bostin on this one bro. You may have not only put your name at the top of the list, but also may have unwittingly triggered the countdiwn.
I was going to dismiss this comment but since you have the Mall Cop as your avatar, I assume you know what you are talking about in the realm of security and safety. I'm going to go radio silent for as long as I can and get off the grid.

Hmm... Winder if Puff Daddy's beau ever called him puffy poo?
I'm dead. Not from Fritz's impending attack(s) but from this thought of Puffy's boo boo calling him "Puffy Poo". Oh shit!

Old Smokey

Lonsdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B, I'm surprised you didn't say " I'm not a proctologist , but I'll take a look." After you give him a thorough exam, get really angry and yell "now sit your ass down and give me a solid." Make him think you are more crazy and dangerous than he is. When he's pushin real hard, take a white Don Carlos Personal Reserve white glove and repeatedly slap him across his face. When you are done he will avoid you and never confide in you again.