What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Beads or No?

BigSkySmoke

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I hate to say it, by @Squaresoft is right.. Aristocrats need a cigar Oasis.. No real way around it. Ballers gotta ball, yo!

And giving yourself a handy is not gay 👌

The jury is still out on the brojob though.. that raises some red flags 🧐

You just said Jake was right....WTF is going on?

Oh and brojobs are totally gay...unless your in prison, nothing counts there...Duh

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its a well known fact that Jake's are always right... even the late model counterfeit ones.
giphy.gif

mitetak

Founder Lite
Staff member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
IMO HCM beads instead of Heartfelt but I'd definitely go beads over Boveda if you don't want to do a cigar oasis or the like.

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the hell!? I don't even have the Aristocrat completely built yet. Should be here in a few weeks.

And, I don't need help filling it because I've purchased a very (VERY) large lot of cigars from a local cigar collector who is selling sticks to pay for his wife's medical bills. I'm filling the aristocrat with that and with what I already have. NO NEED FOR MORE STICKS AND NO NEED FOR MORE STORAGE.

Now, in other news, butthead is super pissed off at me and I'm missing a finger after last night's "check up".

Opie

Belicoso
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What the hell!? I don't even have the Aristocrat completely built yet. Should be here in a few weeks.

And, I don't need help filling it because I've purchased a very (VERY) large lot of cigars from a local cigar collector who is selling sticks to pay for his wife's medical bills. I'm filling the aristocrat with that and with what I already have. NO NEED FOR MORE STICKS AND NO NEED FOR MORE STORAGE.

lies ! I don't believe a word of this.