What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Beads or No?

bwhite220

Hug Master
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alright, someone has to start the thread on beads or not.

Here's the background.

We have a pet ferret at our house. Don't ask me why because the answer is I was out numbered in the vote 3-to-1. The ferret's name is Butthead because he's basically all white/gray with a distinct black line that goes down his head. When the girls decided they wanted one of these God forsaken rats, I saw this one and knew I wanted to name it Butthead. So I agreed as long as I got to pick the rat... er, ferret.

So we have Butthead. He's about 5-years old now and he's been acting super weird. To save you the details, suffice it to say, he's been shooting geysers out both ends and super lethargic. The Vet told us he has a busted up testicle and he's living with immense pain. As if, someone kicked you repeatedly in the nards and the pain would never go away. I felt a little bad for him until the doctor said he's been gnawing on them. Then I died laughing because I know for a fact that @Pennywise827 and @BigSkySmoke would do the same thing if they could. ...going balls deep on yourself. Sick.

My wife hit me in the chest which told me I clearly crossed a line laughing but I wasn't about to explain why I thought it was funny.

"What do we do, doc?", hoping to bring things back on topic.

He told me that we need to remove both testicals. Ugh. But here's where it takes a turn. They have to put something else back in because Butthead is old enough that if they remove his nuts, he'll literally be off-balanced which will lead to depression and he won't be the same... blah freaking blah.

The Vet told us they'll replace his little ferret nuts with what's called a neuticle.

"A what-icle, doc?" I asked, trying to hold back more laughter.

"It's a prosthetic testicular implants for domestic animals and is made of polypropylene..."

I drifted off. Too boring.

But, "polypropylene" made me think of "Propylene Glycol" which made me think, I wonder if I should beads in my new aristocrat.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Opie

Belicoso
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Alright, someone has to start the thread on beads or not.

Here's the background.

We have a pet ferret at our house. Don't ask me why because the answer is I was out numbered in the vote 3-to-1. The ferret's name is Butthead because he's basically all white/gray with a distinct black line that goes down his head. When the girls decided they wanted one of these God forsaken rats, I saw this one and knew I wanted to name it Butthead. So I agreed as long as I got to pick the rat... er, ferret.

So we have Butthead. He's about 5-years old now and he's been acting super weird. To save you the details, suffice it to say, he's been shooting geysers out both ends and super lethargic. The Vet told us he has a busted up testicle and he's living with immense pain. As if, someone kicked you repeatedly in the nards and the pain would never go away. I felt a little bad for him until the doctor said he's been gnawing on them. Then I died laughing because I know for a fact that @Pennywise827 and @BigSkySmoke would do the same thing if they could. ...going balls deep on yourself. Sick.

My wife hit me in the chest which told me I clearly crossed a line laughing but I wasn't about to explain why I thought it was funny.

"What do we do, doc?", hoping to bring things back on topic.

He told me that we need to remove both testicals. Ugh. But here's where it takes a turn. They have to put something else back in because Butthead is old enough that if they remove his nuts, he'll literally be off-balanced which will lead to depression and he won't be the same... blah freaking blah.

The Vet told us they'll replace his little ferret nuts with what's called a neuticle.

"A what-icle, doc?" I asked, trying to hold back more laughter.

"It's a prosthetic testicular implants for domestic animals and is made of polypropylene..."

I drifted off. Too boring.

But, "polypropylene" made me think of "Propylene Glycol" which made me think, I wonder if I should beads in my new winedor.

Thoughts?
I prefer boveda's over beads myself

are you running fans in the wino?