What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Young Guy From New England Who Now Smokes Pipes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Just found out about society of smoke, and I just started smoking pipes a few months ago (two now, I think). Absolutely loving it. Already starting to figure out what tobaccos I like. I also apologize to all grammatical folks for capitalizing every word in the title.

Anyway, I'm a millennial from Portland, Maine. I've lived here more or less all my life. I'm into music, particularly guitar picking (Chet Atkins, Tommy Emmanuel, and the like). I'm a vintage military airplane enthusiast, as well as an incurable car guy. I'm not entirely sure why I decided to start smoking pipes, but I'm glad I did. I picked up a Missouri Meerschaum Eaton Corn Cob and a Mini cob, as well as a tin of Davidoff Flake Medallions, and since then I've started acquiring pipes and trying different tobaccos. I don't smoke more than 4 times per week for the most part (as that's what I have time for) so I suppose I'm a hobby smoker. I greatly enjoy teasing out the flavors of different blends, and so far Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired is my favorite.

There's my intro. I'm looking forward to perusing this site more, and maybe posting some pipe and tobacco reviews.

Thanks for reading.

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Absolutely. I went out and had a bowl of Old Dark Fired right after they won

3dcc0fb3361b107b54a7566971751899.gif

Just messing with you! Welcome!!!

Stupid Tapatalk