What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

What Are You Listening To

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The hard rock station in Amarillo has started playing some stupid stuff lately. Not even hard rock, more like "heavy alternative" if there is such a thing. Last summer, it was a dumbass song playing every hour. Not sure the name, but the chorus was "Sitting in the backseat, sucking on a switchblade". Worst song ever. Now it's a Faster Pussycat wannabe. Song is called "Backfoot"
God, it sucks. At least they still play mandatory Metallica at 9pm.
Oh, they started playing a lot of Black Keys as well. Hard rock it ain't. SMH.

If I had a radio station, Mondays would be dedicated to Motorhead....dubbed "Mandatory Motorhead" I'm clever :giggle:

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
And speaking of Lemmy & crew

220px-Mot%C3%B6rhead_-_Everything_Louder_Than_Everyone_Else_%281999%29.jpg

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
The hard rock station in Amarillo has started playing some stupid stuff lately. Not even hard rock, more like "heavy alternative" if there is such a thing. Last summer, it was a dumbass song playing every hour. Not sure the name, but the chorus was "Sitting in the backseat, sucking on a switchblade". Worst song ever. Now it's a Faster Pussycat wannabe. Song is called "Backfoot"
God, it sucks. At least they still play mandatory Metallica at 9pm.
Oh, they started playing a lot of Black Keys as well. Hard rock it ain't. SMH.

I haven’t listened to the radio in years, unless forced to. The “Rock Station” here 93x plays more pop rock and emo than anything else. It’s super lame. And nothing against classic rock, epic and generation defining gold in that catogory, but I’m fucking tired of it. Every job site I’ve been on for 20 years has classic rock on. You can only handle the same shit so many times. Thank god for Pandora

Stupid Tapatalk