What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

What’s on your plate?

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have never had beer can chicken
Really good give it a shot. One tip, when it’s done make sure to keep the can upright when you are taking it off the grill or out of the oven & while you’re removing the can so you won’t spill the leftover beer inside the chicken. The little stands in the pic that are specifically designed to cook them help a lot but aren’t necessary.

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Little sausage omelet I made for breakfast & supper from last, night bbq chicken & fixings. It’s nice having all the fresh veggies from the garden available this time of year.B4997BA5-69B2-45C9-A6AA-9C0D2DC0F647.jpeg5A3D1018-081E-48F2-ABAA-EDE7F22D196E.jpeg

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How are you making that squash?? Looks good!
It’s stupid simple & delicious. Slice, coat in olive oil, put it in s bag of Italian bread crumbs & shake, then lay um out on a baking sheet & sprinkle parmaesan cheese on um. Then put um in the oven until done. About 20 minutes at 350.

Yakcraz

Toro
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nurp lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey man that’s something to do while you’re passing the time till Tuesday. Go pick you up a chicken, a 6 pack, & fire up the grill. Idk if you can drink the other 5 beers or not, but they’ll still be in the fridge & be good & cold for Tuesday!!!