What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

The what are you drinking today thread.

WestCoastIPA

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I'm only 155#, and 5'9", but I have a beer gut that is embarrassing. Got out of the shower the other day, looked in the mirror and thought, " Fuck, I'm glad I'm married, no single chick in their right mind would want this shit,"
So anyways, I'm on a low(ish) carb intake, and am drinking whiskey for the most part. I even switched to Michelob Ultra for beer. No taste, but hey, its beer. Got a Vacation in Florida in June, and can't look like an albino, pregnant Ethiopian on the beach.
Drinking some Evan Williams small batch tonight.
View attachment 2845
I was with you all the way until you said you switched to Ultra, lol. If I don’t enjoy my beer, I won’t drink it. But I know what you’re saying. My Epiphany was at a Christmas party where my wife showed me a pic she took of me with the bottom button of my shirt busted open and my gut saying hello! At the beginning of the year, my favorite belt had only one loophole left before I would need to buy a bigger one. No alcohol, no more soda, and a higher protein, lower carb diet along with exercise, and two months later, my belt is pulled back to the fourth loophole. Of course, now I’m back to drinking my beer! No more soda for me though. I don’t miss it at all. So now, to pick out a beer to go with my cigar! Pics to follow!

Redneck_toy

Double Corona
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I was with you all the way until you said you switched to Ultra, lol. If I don’t enjoy my beer, I won’t drink it. But I know what you’re saying. My Epiphany was at a Christmas party where my wife showed me a pic she took of me with the bottom button of my shirt busted open and my gut saying hello! At the beginning of the year, my favorite belt had only one loophole left before I would need to buy a bigger one. No alcohol, no more soda, and a higher protein, lower carb diet along with exercise, and two months later, my belt is pulled back to the fourth loophole. Of course, now I’m back to drinking my beer! No more soda for me though. I don’t miss it at all. So now, to pick out a beer to go with my cigar! Pics to follow!
Switched back to Miller Lite yesterday at the golf course. I bought one 9pk of 16oz. Ultras 4 days ago., and have 4 left. I just cant do that beer. No offense to the people that like it, its just not for me.

irratebass

Churchill
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Last night
1a1a0ddcf64cdf8e838fc7a8d514ac89.jpg