What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storage!

BigFatPanda

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
My current setup. Cooler just got washed 🤬

2 Sistema containers, 1 temporary plastic storage container, 2 100+ count desktop humis, NewAir CC-100 and NewAir AW-281E

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Nice setup. Do you store all your cigars at 69% , or do you have some containers lower?

GoBISON

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice setup. Do you store all your cigars at 69% , or do you have some containers lower?
The Large Sistema on the bottom and both Fridges are 65%. I'll need to check the hygro of the top container that is showing 71% - that container does not have a seal like the sistemas. I'm using a sheet of bubble wrap under the lid :)

BigFatPanda

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The Large Sistema on the bottom and both Fridges are 65%. I'll need to check the hygro of the top container that is showing 71% - that container does not have a seal like the sistemas. I'm using a sheet of bubble wrap under the lid :)
Nice. All the pics seemed to show the 69% Bovedas, so I was wondering.

GoBISON

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The 2 desktop humis also have some 65% heartfelt beads along with a few of those humi-bead jars
I did a lot of 'experimenting' back when I first joined the board over at BOTL - LOL and finally settled on Boveda
I wouldn't have the 2 small desktops and the small fridge if I were to start from scratch today. Large Sistema and Large fridges would be my first buys

GoBISON

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That's the bastard I can't get the plastic smell out of!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must have a really good sense of smell!
I just washed mine today ... 1st time was with vinegar and rinse. 2nd time was with 1/2 box of baking soda and hot water and rinse. I can't detect any plastic smell now that its dry.