What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

St. pattys 2019

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
My corned beef and cabbage came out mushy:( 3 hours rost beef high, 3 hours veggies n beef low, 2 hours low cabbage rost beef and veggies. Furure reference.. 4 hours rost beef high, 2 hours veggies low, 1 hour cabbage and everything else to serve.

kit_luce

Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My corned beef and cabbage came out mushy:( 3 hours rost beef high, 3 hours veggies n beef low, 2 hours low cabbage rost beef and veggies. Furure reference.. 4 hours rost beef high, 2 hours veggies low, 1 hour cabbage and everything else to serve.
Corned beef did me dirty...never again

admartinct

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We did 10 hours on low in the crockpot and it came out perfect.

Corned beef did me dirty...never again
Corned beef does me dirty every year. We left the cabbage out this time and it wasn't as bad.

Last edited: