What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Sports Talk 2021

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
We all have a team local or not, even if you dont spend hundreds per year on memorabilia, we at least hope they beat the other team. Need to vent? Any sport, any team, lets here what you have to say!

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Didnt know where else to put this so I made a thread. I have 1 Buckeye Land left and was planning on smoking it today in celebration of the Clemson victory but now having a second thought as to save it for the Bama game... what say you?

WestCoastIPA

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didnt know where else to put this so I made a thread. I have 1 Buckeye Land left and was planning on smoking it today in celebration of the Clemson victory but now having a second thought as to save it for the Bama game... what say you?
If you’re having second thoughts, I’d save it for next Monday. You’re gonna win right? 😛

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Looks like Bama and Buckeyes are going to play, I thought it was shut down due to coviretard19. Glad I didnt smoke the buckeye land. Meantime... Tightens going to win this one, I think either way, its going ro be a Tighten/Cheifs super bowl but we will find out how good exacly the packers are i reckon

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Id like to see the steelers in a super bowl but tittys not going to happen with Rothenhamburgersnfies. I can see the brownskid marks knocking them off.

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I think its going to be a Green Bay/Bills Super bowl at this point. With Mahomes getting knocked the fk out with a concussion I dont see him coming back. I think the Browns should have won because the Cheifs wont be performing without their $500M super star. Guess they can prove me wrong next weekend.

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
As for Green Bay and the Buccaneers, as much as Ive enjoyed Brady playing for the Pats all these years and Gronk coming back, Im not a Bucco fan and they can go fuck themselves. Its going to be a good game either way.

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I think its going to be a Green Bay/Bills Super bowl at this point. With Mahomes getting knocked the fk out with a concussion I dont see him coming back. I think the Browns should have won because the Cheifs wont be performing without their $500M super star. Guess they can prove me wrong next weekend.
Mahomes is cleared to play... I think it’s gonna be Chiefs and Bucs. Although Chiefs/Packers would be a pretty great throwback game (would they wear 1967 jerseys? that would be pretty cool) and objectively speaking, any way it shakes out should make for a good Super Bowl

Gary

Diadema
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Mahomes is cleared to play... I think it’s gonna be Chiefs and Bucs. Although Chiefs/Packers would be a pretty great throwback game (would they wear 1967 jerseys? that would be pretty cool) and objectively speaking, any way it shakes out should make for a good Super Bowl
Packers wont let this slip I just dont see it happening even though I like Brady and Gronk. Cheifs I think are compromised I think the bills will win even though KC is my home team, Mahomes is fuuuucked up pretty bad. But thats what makes this stuff un so we shall see😃