What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Show your latest accessory purchase

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Instead of having half a million threads from every time one of buys a new ash tray, poker, lighter, nub tool, etcetera, let's tuck them all neatly into 1 thead!

Been looking to buy a high end lighter for a while now, and since my $3 single bit the dust today, and my $10 single is on its way out... $70 MSRP, $53 shipped!
6cbce81f1b4cb447e3c2044902207e03.jpg

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dran

Churchill
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
He's just busting balls Chayse, he thinks this is a foolish thread, and instead of just ignoring something he's not interested in, feels the need to make a mockery of it... My best guess is strong feelings of inadequacy, coupled with a need to "show off for the guys", possibly some mommy issues as well, but I don't have a degree, so I'll leave that call to the professionals.

Last edited:

multi-useless

Rothschild
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
He's just busting balls Chayse, he thinks this is a foolish thread, and instead of just ignoring something he's not interested in, feels the need to make a mockery of it... My best guess is strong feelings of inadequacy, coupled with a need to "show off for the guys", possibly some mommy issues as well, but I don't have a degree, so I'll leave that call to the professionals.

My issues are much more perverse than anything you suggested.

And it wasn't mockery, it was humor.

But if it's mockery you want, I can do that too...