What's new
Society of Smoke

Welcome to Society of Smoke, the premiere gentlemans' site for cigar and pipe tobacco smoking discussion! Please take some time to register with the site and participate in our forum to enjoy features such as being able to post messages, private messages, and live chat.

Pipe / Pipe Tobacco Deals

Ravenwood

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
P and c having a deal where you get cash back in your account like a gift cert - today only tho . Might stack with the Pctks18 code not sure

• If you spend $50 on P&C, we’re going to give you $5 P&C Cash to use on a future order.
  • That’s not enough? Okay, spend $75 and we’ll make it $10 in P&C Cash.
  • Still not enough? Fine. Make your order $100 or more and you’ll receive $20 in P&C cashto use the next time you order.

Jody

Rothschild
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn, that stuff goes quick! I just barely got checked out with a 8oz bag of And So To Bed, when I first logged on there were 3 bags and when I checked out there was one and I got in and out as fast as I could.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up @Xingpao

Jody

Last edited:

Jody

Rothschild
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like P&C added more Esoterica. When I got mine Penzance was sold out but I just looked again and they are now showing it and ASTB in stock. If you're interested in it you might keep checking it.

Jody