What's new
Society of Smoke

Register to get access to post to the forum, chat, and send private messages.

Noob Sampler Trade

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I’m always up to diversify my stash.
2dbfe395e0e7ecd918d61e0ac403c7af.gif

Noob goes first...

Stupid Tapatalk

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So @Juice end showed up today, finally, fucking post office. Pretty damn good selection for a "NOOB???" Can't even say that with a straight face

NC- 2 of my all time favs with 4 kicks and HE Miami, boondocks are always good to have on hand and 3 NHIE. Espinosa is exciting me cause I have yet to be let down by them.
CC- 3 favs and the RA la casa is NHIE but I like RASS so looking forward to that also.
My half will fly on Monday or Tuesday.
Well done

Stupid Tapatalk

Juice

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Tyler86
I had to send what I had laying around, I was worried you were going to be disappointed with the trade. I was going to wait to send out until my cigar bid shipment showed up. I got 40 Rocky Patels a box of Gerka (sp?) for only $109 but they only ship once a week and I didn’t want to make you wait.

Last edited:

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
@Tyler86
I had to send what I had laying around, I was worried you were going to be disappointed with the trade. I was going to wait to send out until my cigar bid shipment showed up. I got 40 Rocky Patels a box of Gerka (sp?) for only $109 but they only ship once a week and I didn’t want to make you wait.

LOL! Far from disappointed.

Stupid Tapatalk

Juice

Petite Lancero
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Tyler86 A little carried away?!? Wtf is wrong with this world that this is just a little carried away???0B8EDAC8-9527-4328-8ECE-F2CBD49F181C.jpeg
Seriously. I haven’t felt this noobish since, well...I was a noob. Only ones I’ve had from this lot are the Punch and Mag 54. I’m fond of the Headley, UC, and Cromag but haven’t had these vitolas. The Sin, Daughter, OSOL, and Buckeye have been on my to get list. Warped makes some of my favs and a new blend I’m not familiar with...sweet. I’ve always reached for the PLPC’s when looking for something smaller, nice to see what Hoyo’s got. And well, I don’t know anything about the Las Provincias beyond AJ having something to do with them. AE2EB459-54A2-4529-A74A-4E3D02F8A422.gif

Tyler86

Presidente
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
@Tyler86 A little carried away?!? Wtf is wrong with this world that this is just a little carried away???View attachment 1554
Seriously. I haven’t felt this noobish since, well...I was a noob. Only ones I’ve had from this lot are the Punch and Mag 54. I’m fond of the Headley, UC, and Cromag but haven’t had these vitolas. The Sin, Daughter, OSOL, and Buckeye have been on my to get list. Warped makes some of my favs and a new blend I’m not familiar with...sweet. I’ve always reached for the PLPC’s when looking for something smaller, nice to see what Hoyo’s got. And well, I don’t know anything about the Las Provincias beyond AJ having something to do with them. View attachment 1559

ENJOY BUDDY!!

Stupid Tapatalk